Tecnoricambi Spa works by following a well-established process from the receipt of the request, either by telephone, by mail or by fax, up to the billing using the latest generation of electronic devices so that it can always offer to the customer a good quality service. Everything is traceable to perfection.
In order to act according to our standards and to ensure that these general conditions of sale form an integral part of all contracts for the supply and sale of materials, we also need the cooperation of our customers, especially with regards to the following points:
- ORDERS: even when they are taken by telephone, verbally, by mail or by fax, they must be submitted in writing by the client. The customer must also report all the information needed in order to identify the required product (description, reference number, product number, quantity).
- RETURNED PARTS: Tecnoricambi will issue a written notice with a progressive number of complaint that must be reported on the document that you will make, otherwise the goods will be rejected without notice
- CLAIMS/DAMAGED PACKAGES: Please note that in case of receiving damaged packages, you must duly report upon receipt, writing on Tecnoricambi document or courier bulletin and on its tablet or bordereau ARRIVED DAMAGED PACKAGE - BROKEN - BROKEN GLASS - MISSING - ETC... Also sending photos as documentation within 3 days of receipt.
Without this kind of reporting, we can't refund the damage and in any case we do not accept any complaint after 8 days of delivery.
- EXPENSES AND RISKS: all supply contracts are governed by the ex-factory clause (EXV) to Trofarello (TO).Tecnoricambi Spa assumes no responsibility for the completion of customs export-related practices. The seller also declines any liability for shipping related issues, only if the carrier has been charged by Tecnoricambi for a specific request of the customer(with charge on invoice).
- PRICES: the prices indicated are, unless expressly stated in the order confirmation, ex factory Trofarello (TO). The prices therefore do not include standard shipping and packaging costs, calculated as a lump-sum percentage. Any special or customized packaging required by the customer will be billed at cost, according to specific agreements.
- PAYMENTS: payments must be made in the manner specified in the order confirmation and at the domicile of Tecnoricambi Spa. Customer will never, for any reason, suspend or decline payment. For late payments, subject to the compensation of the major damages, the interest calculated in the test provided for in Legislative Decree 231/2002 must be paid to the seller. The payment methods accepted by Tecnoricambi Spa are: cash on delivery, advance upon receipt of order confirmation, bank receipt (30 or 60 days), bank transfer (30 or 60 days). Only after direct agreements with the customer and reported in order confirmation, Tecnoricambi Spa may grant different terms of payment. Payments will not be recognized to persons who are not in written mandate.
- DELIVERY TERMS: Delivery terms will, unless otherwise stipulated, be received from the payment receipt. Tecnoricambi Spa undertakes to deliver the ordered products within the deadlines indicated in the order confirmation. No compensation will also be acknowledged to the buyer for delays in product readiness for reasons of force majeure or independent of the will of the seller.
- WARRANTIES AND EXCLUSIONS: all defects depending on the quality of the material used or a manufacturing defect, defects due to natural wear, tampering, arbitrary work or misuse of the products, must be notified in writing within 8 days of the receipt of material and authorized by Tecnoricambi Spa. The buyer must, prior to the authorization of the seller (and to allow it to evaluate the defects complained of), send the products back with a regular shipping document and authorization number shown to the Tecnoricambi Spa factory in Trofarello (TO). The seller also disclaims any liability for any damage to persons or things that would occur during use or because of or due to the products supplied. Tecnoricambi Spa does not warrant the conformity of the products with certain specifications or technical specifications or their suitability for particular uses except insofar these characteristics have been agreed in writing with the customer.
- PROPERTY RESERVE: the products sold remain of Tecnoricambi Spa property until the full payment of the price has been received.
- PRIVACY: Pursuant to the Legislative Decree of 30 June 2003, n 196 -"Code for the protection of personal data", we inform you that the acquired data will be processed by Tecnoricambi SpA exclusively for administrative, accounting and commercial purposes, through manual and computer tools, and that the Data Controller is Mr. Campaner Damiano Mario. (Pdf privacy form).
- NOTE: The use of expressions corresponding to the other brand has the sole descriptive purpose to indicate the destination of the product.